Blizzplanet has gathered a round up of Blizzard Entertainment products unveiled by Chris Metzen, Micky Neilson, and licensed partners: Mega Bloks, Cryptozoic Entertainment, J!NX, Gallery Books, Insight Editions, and DC Comics.
The following links will take you to each of the product details that surfaced during the SDCC 2011 World of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo Swag Show panel. Video embed of the panel can be found in each of the links (courtesy of Gamespot):
- SDCC 2011: Diablo: Sword of Justice (DC Comics)
- SDCC 2011: World of Warcraft: Dark Riders and World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn (DC Comics)
- SDCC 2011: J!NX WoW, StarCraft and Diablo Products Line-Up (J!NX)
- SDCC 2011: Gallery Books Product Line-Up (Novels)
- SDCC 2011: World of Warcraft TCG: Throne of the Tides, Monster Faction & Dungeon Decks (Cryptozoic)
- SDCC 2011: Mega Bloks StarCraft II Viking (WIP) Preview
- SDCC 2011: Diablo III: Book of Cain Details (Insight Editions)
I didn’t see Loreli in the image. I spied Brink, who I have high hopes for. The line-up for Dark Riders seems much more boring than Bloodsworn. Bloodsworn looks like it will actually showcase the Horde properly.
Though the plot for Dark Riders looks better.