Blizzplanet network manager Eldorian and our friend DJTyrant attended the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria press event held in Irvine at Blizzard Entertainment to bring you today this coverage.
Mists of Pandaria Press Kit
We will start with the juicy details given to us in the press kit which contained the Fact Sheet, FAQ, 24 screenshots, 4 B-roll videos, and 5 concept art images.
- Mists of Pandaria Fact Sheet
- Mists of Pandaria FAQ
- Mists of Pandaria Screenshots
- Mists of Pandaria Concept Art
Blizzard Entertainment provided us four new B-roll videos showing off the Scarlet Monastery & the Scholomance Heroic Dungeons, and some of the Pandaria dungeons. Watch all four videos:
- Overview of the Blizzard Press Event (djtyrant)
- New Druid Forms via Glyphs (Eldorian)
- Final End-Content Dungeon Info Revealed: Hasta la Vista, Garrosh! (Eldorian)
- DC Comics World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria Graphic Novel Teaser (Eldorian)
- Pandaren Race Hands-on Gameplay Thoughts (djtyrant)
- Level 85 Gameplay in Pandaria (djtyrant)
Blizzplanet: Developer Interviews
Blizzplanet staff met several fellow fansite and press members. Here’s a list of some of these websites who attended the Mists of Pandaria press event.
- Dave Kosak (Lead Quest Designer, Mists of Pandaria)
- Chris Metzen (Creative Design, SVP)
- Ray Cobo (Senior Game Producer, Mists of Pandaria)
Fansites & Gaming Sites @ Press Event
Blizzard posted a list of press sites who attended the event.
- WoW Insider