Blizzplanet correspondent David Frazier interviewed Micky Neilson at the 2013 San Diego Comic Con on Friday, July 19th to forward a combination of SOL community and Blizzplanet questions about licensed products revealed at the Blizzard Licensing Panel, and about products that weren’t mentioned at the panel.
Among the topics Micky Neilson discusses are the Diablo III: Book of Tyrael, World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn, Blood of the Highborne, World of Warcraft: Vol’jin: Shadows of the Horde, the upcoming World of Warcraft-themed children’s book — Snow Fight, the DC Comics StarCraft OGN, and women characters in upcoming novels.
Special thanks to the New York Times Best Selling Author Micky Neilson (Blizzard Publishing Lead), “oasis in the desert” @TheLyns | Lyndsi Achucarro (Public Relations Specialist, Blizzard Entertainment) and Blizzplanet SDCC correspondent David Frazier.
Blizzplanet Coverage: San Diego Comic Con 2013
- SDCC 2013: Blizzard Licensing Panel (Blizzplanet video)
- SDCC 2013 Interview – Mike Stackpole on World of Warcraft: Vol’jin, Shadows of the Horde
- SDCC 2013 – Micky Neilson interview (Diablo III: Book of Tyrael, World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn & more)
- Legendary Entertainment Duncan Jones Reveals Warcraft Film “Mood Piece”
- Blizzard Merchandise Photo Gallery
- Pre-Blizzard Panel Gallery
Tags: Blizzard Entertainment, Blood of the Highborne, DC Comics, Diablo III: Book of Tyrael, Insight Editions, Micky Neilson, San Diego Comic Con, SDCC, SDCC 2013, StarCraft OGN, World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn, World of Warcraft: Snow Fight