When Ragnaros’s forces surged into Mount Hyjal, the green dragon Alysra betrayed her allies and helped liberate the traitorous archdruid Fandral Staghelm. As a reward, she was purified with fire and reborn as a fearsome fire hawk.
- Firestorm: At the beginning of the battle, Alysrazor ascends into the sky, dealing 31518 Fire damage to all enemies and knocking them back. In addition, Alysrazor will continue to deal 10506 Fire damage to all enemies every 1 second for 10 sec.
- Volcanic Fire: A massive eruption creates patches of Fire which block escape from Alysrazor’s domain. Volcanic Fire patches deal 105060 Fire damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 second.
Phase 1: Flight of Flames
Alysrazor flies around the arena, allowing her minions to corner her foes far below. She will periodically fly through the center of the arena to claw at foes as well.
- Blazing Claw: Alysrazor claws her way through the center of the arena, dealing 105060 Physical damage to enemies in a 25-yard cone every 1.50 seconds. In addition, each swipe increases the Fire and Physical damage taken by the target by 10% for 15 sec.
- Molting: Alysrazor begins to molt, creating Molten Feathers nearby.
- Molten Feather: Molten Feathers can be picked up by players, up to a maximum of three. While holding a Molten Feather, all spealls can be cast while moving and movement speed is increased by 30% per feather. Once three feathers have been obtained, the player gains Wings of Flame.
- Wings of Flame: Allows the player to fly for 20 sec.
Players in flight using Wings of Flame contend with additional elements of the battle.
- Blazing Power: While flying, Alysrazor periodically gives off rings of fire, which last for 3 sec. Enemies that pass through the ring gain Blazing Power, which increases haste by 4% and stacks up to 25 times. In addition, each stack of Blazing Power restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power, and refreshes the duration of Wings of Flame.
- Alysra’s Razor: If a player gains 25 stacks of Blazing Power, they gain Alysra’s Razor, which increases critical strike chance by 50% for 30 sec.
- Incendiary Cloud: While flying, Alysrazor periodically gives off between one and three incendiary Clouds, which last for 3 sec. Enemies that pass through the cloud suffer 31518 Fire damage every 1.50 sec
Blazing Talon Initiate: Blazing Talon Initiates will periodically fly in from the Firelands to assist Alysrazor in defeating enemy forces on the ground.
- Brushfire: The Blazing Talon Initiate conjures a fiery ball that moves across the arena, dealing 31518 damage every 1 sec to enemies within 0 yards.
Voracious Hatchling: Early in Phase 1, two Blazing Broodmothers drop off two Molten Eggs. After several seconds, the eggs hatch into Voracious Hatchlings. Voracious Hatchlings are indeed voracious and will throw a Tantrum if not fed Plump Lava Worms.
- Imprinted: Upon hatching, Voracious Hatchlings become imprinted on the nearest enemy. The hatchling will only attack that target, but the target gains 1000% additional damage against the hatchling.
- Satiated: The Voracious Hatchling will not throw a Tantrum when Satiated, which lasts for 15 sec. Voracious Hatchlings hatch fully Satiated, and can become Satiated again if they are fed Lava Worms.
- Hungry: A Voracious Hatchling that is no longer Satiated becomes Hungry. When Hungry, hatchlings have a 20% chance on hit to throw a Tantrum.
- Tantrum: The Voracious Hatchling throws a Tantrum, increasing damage by 50% and haste by 50%.
- Gushing Wound: The Voracious Hatchling strikes all targets within a 6-yard cone, causing them to bleed for 3151 Physical damage every 0.20 seconds for or until the target’s health falls below 50% of their maximum health.
Plump Lava Worm: During Phase 1, two sets of four Lava Worms will erupt from the molten ground. Lava Worms cannot be attacked by players. Voracious Hatchlings that are near a Lava Worm will rush to devour it, becoming temporarily Satiated.
- Lava Spew: Plump Lava Worms spew a molten cone of fire, dealing 31518 damage every 1 sec to all enemies within a 14-yard cone.
Phase 2: Ultimate Firepower
Alysrazor flies in a tight circle, removing Wings of Flame from all players after 5 sec, and begins her ultimate attack.
- Fiery Vortex: A Fiery Vortex appears in the middle of the arena, dealing 105059 Fire damage every 0.50 sec to enemies within 0 yards.
- Fiery Tornado: Fiery Tornadoes erupt from the Fiery Vortex and begin moving rapidly around Alysrazor’s arena, dealing 26265 Fire damage every 1 sec to enemies within 0 yards.
- Blazing Power: Alysrazor continues to give off rings of fire, which appear on the ground of the arena and last for 3 sec. Players who pass through the ring gain Blazing Power, which increases haste by 4% and stacks up to 25 times. In addition, each stack of Blazing Power restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power.
Phase 3: Burnout
Alysrazor crashes to the ground and becomes vulnerable, with 0 Molten Power. This stage lasts until Alysrazor’s energy bar reaches 50 Molten Power.
- Burnout: Alysrazor’s fire burns out, causing her to become immobile and increasing damage taken by 100%. In addition, when struck with a harmful spell, Alysrazor emits Essence of the Green.
- Essence of the Green: During Burnout, if Alysrazor is struck by a harmful spell, she emits essence of the green restoring 10% of maximum mana to players.
- Spark: A bright spark continues to burn within the heart of Alysrazor, restoring 3 Molten Power every 2 sec.
- Blazing Talon Clawshaper: At the start of phase 2, two Blazing Talon Clawshapers will fly in and begin to re-energize Alysrazor.
- Ignition: Blazing Talon Clawshapers channel molten energy into Alysrazor, restoring 1 Molten Power every 1 sec.
Phase 4: Re-Ignition
Alysrazor’s fire becomes re-ignited at 50 Molten Power. This stage lasts until Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power.
- Ignited: Alysrazor’s fiery core begins to combust once again, rapidly restoring Molten Power. Restores 3 Molten Power every 1 sec.
- Blazing Buffet: Alysrazor’s fiery core emits powerful bursts of flame, dealing 10506 Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec for as long as Alysrazor remains ignited.
- Blazing Claw: Alysrazor claws her enemies, dealing 105060 Physical damage to enemies in a 25-yard cone every 1.50 sec. In addition, each swipe increases the Fire and Physical damage taken by the target by 10% for 15 sec.
- Full Power: When Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power, she is at Full Power, which deals 52529 Fire damage to all enemies and knocks them back. Once she reaches Full Power, Alysrazor will begin her Phase 1 activities again.