I had the pleasure to attend the Toy Fair 2012 New York held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in mid Manhattan, NY. Many thanks to the Toy Industry Association for providing a press badge.
It opened its doors at 10:00am on Sunday, February 12th and continues until Wednesday, February 15th. If you are a Blizzard Entertainment fan, I’ll give you a few pointers on where to go to view some great licensed products displayed at their booths. Some products are sadly not yet ready to be shown, but posters and flyers are available.
Those visiting the event, beware. It’s 30 degrees today — below snow-temperature limit (34) with winds at 14MPH — which makes it feel chilly under 20 easily. Throughout the week it will vary between 34-45 degrees. Bring a sweater beneath, a jacket with hood, globes, and you will be set. The temperature within the Javits center is warm and pleasant. Bring tennis for the long walking indoors. Toy Fair spans the basement area and the middle area of the Javits center.
A few companies displayed some of their upcoming Blizzard licensed products onsite at the Toy Fair 2012 Show. Check out each link below to access our coverage and learn some details about each Blizzard Entertainment licensed product, and to view our photos and videos.
- Mega Bloks – World of Warcraft
- Insight Editions – Diablo III: Book of Cain, Art of Blizzard
- USAopoly – Monopoly®: World of Warcraft® and RISK®: StarCraft®
- Cryptozoic Entertainment – World of Warcraft: Crown of the Heavens
- DC Unlimited (Diamond Distributors booth) – World of Warcraft & StarCraft II action figures
- (tee-noo-nee-noo) – mystery product (pending authorization)