Warcraft III Patch 1.24 Released
Blizzard has released Warcraft III and Frozen Throne patch 1.24 where the scripting of malicious code through map files has been fixed. The World Editor also got a lot of new changes.
PC WORLD EDITOR CHANGES
- Added new JASS hash table functions to replace the lost functionality from
fixing unsafe type casting.
- Hash Table – Save Item Handle
- Hash Table – Save Unit Handle
- Hash Table – Load Item Handle
- Hash Table – Load Unit Handle
- Hash Table – Get Handle ID
- Fixed an exploit related to unsafe type casting that allowed users to
execute arbitrary code in maps.
- Fixed the JASS unsafe type casting exploit (“return bug”).
- Fixed several World Editor crashes.