Warcraft III PTR 1.25 Notes Available
Blizzard Entertainment deployed Warcraft III Patch 1.25 into the PTR servers and released the patch notes to provide information on the new changes applied to all races.
Warcraft III patch 1.25 is now available on the PTR. If you’d like to help us test out this patch and provide feedback, open up the game client and select the “Westfall (ClassicBeta)” gateway to begin downloading the latest patch. Once the download is complete, restart the game, log into Westfall, and you’re set. (To resume playing on live servers, simply select your regular gateway and you will be reverted to the retail version of the game.)
For information on what’s changed, be sure to check out the PTR patch notes listed below (we are aware the patch notes are not currently available in the patch details itself).
- Guard Tower Armor type changed to Fortified
- Siege Engine Level increased from 2 to 3
- Rifleman HP increased from 505 to 535
- Warden Shadow Strike mana cost increased from 65 to 75
- Druid of the Talon Faerie Fire duration decreased from 120 to 90
- Blade master Wind Walk duration reduced from 20/40/60 to 20/35/50
- Raider Ensnare Cooldown increased from 12 to 16
- Spirit Wolf Rank 1 Wolf Level decreased from 3 to 2
- Ivory Tower gold cost increased from 30 to 40
- Tome of Experience now gives Heroes 100 experience points, down from 150
- Orb of Venom poison duration decreased from 8 to 6
- Warcraft III will now write its registry keys on launch.
- Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
- You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
- Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
- Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
- Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.
- Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to ally with opponents when alliances were locked (“share hack”).
- A gold exploit with buildings has been fixed.
Please note that replays are incompatible between major game revisions. This means that 1.24e replays cannot be viewed when using the 1.25 version of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.