Blizzard Entertainment updated the Project Blackstone website today. Jacob Ramsey (Xenoarchaeologist/Protoss Specialist) has an interesting dialogue with Dr. Talen Ayers (Xenobiologist, Senior Zerg Specialist).
Ramsey complaints the Blackstone team is currently conducting experiments and taking samples from living Protoss specimens held captive.
Dr. Talen Ayers had no idea this was happening. Apparently, Jacob Ramsey’s brain has changed since Zamara’s mind was removed from it. He can hear the screams of the Protoss captives.
I can’t wait to find out where Ramsey has been since StarCraft: Dark Templar trilogy, and why exactly he was transferred to join the Project Blackstone team.
It’s very clear he is against Emperor Mengsk and against the Project Blackstone’s experiments.
Visit the Project Blackstone website to read the latest update.
The Project Blackstone saga isn’t static in the website. The story is expanded also in Twitter where each character has its own Twitter account to interact with each other.
Project Blackstone Characters on Twitter
- Jake Ramsey (Xenoarchaeologist/Protoss Specialist): https://twitter.com/JakeJRamsey
- Adjuntant 33-27: https://twitter.com/Adjutant3327
- Dr. Helek Branamoor (Chief of Research, Project Director): https://twitter.com/HelekBranamoor
- Major Lee Treicher (Head of Security): https://twitter.com/LeeTreicher
- Dr. Daniel Rothfuss (Astrophysicist): https://twitter.com/DanielRothfuss
- Dr. Talise Cogan (Xenobiologist): https://twitter.com/TaliseCogan
- Dr. Warren G. Held (Xenobiologist, Senior Protoss Specialist): https://twitter.com/WarrenGHeld
- Redell “Red” Quinton (Chief Engineer): https://twitter.com/RedellQuinton
- Dr. Talen Ayers (Xenobiologist, Senior Zerg Specialist): https://twitter.com/TalenAyers
- Dr. Leah A. Martine (Xenobiologist): https://twitter.com/LeahAMartine
- Dr. Pamela G. Foster (Chemical Engineer, Explosives Expert): https://twitter.com/PamelaGFoster
- Dr. Vera Langridge (Xenobotanist): https://twitter.com/VeraLangridge
I wish to take the opportunity to congratulate Cameron Dayton (Transmedia strategist and story developer). A few minutes ago he announced on Twitter that he has been promoted to Senior Story Developer. Congratulations!!!
May the new upgraded pen with +500 intellect and spirit give you the wisdom to write even better Azeroth / Kropulu / Sanctuary stories.
A lot of the sentences in this new Blackstone page aren’t finished. Does everyone have the same thing or is it a glitch on my side?
I noticed that too. I assumed it was normal. Like when you are talking and stop mid-sentence and change the subject or use different words to continue your line of thought.
That was my first theory, but they happen a lot, and some of them seemed a little unnatural. Plus normally there’s an em dash to denote that sort of interruption.
Oh well. We get the gist of it anyway. ^^