Blizzard released today a minor patch update to World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade bringing the version to 2.4.1—however, recently
- Tranquilazing Shot no longer incorrectly restricts use of other Hunter abilities in specific situations.
- Combat Log
- Only the last 300 combat log entries are now stored.
- Filter settings are now properly saved.
- Changing zones will no longer reload the entire log.
- Fixed a sound engine error that was causing lock-ups on exit.
- Fixed a shader error that was causing kernel panics on Mac PowerPCs.
- Fixed a bug on Mac that was preventing the intro Cinematics from playing.
The latest Patch Notes can always be found at:
The latest Test Realm Patch Notes can always be found at:
Yes, Blizzard is working some bug fixes that will either be released on patch 2.4.2 or 2.4.3
– UNIT_DIED isn’t showing up in combat log. It is fixed on 2.4.2 (source)
– OS X Version Not Following Symlinks