Dell unleashed the wrath of a thousand dragons unveiling their new line of World of Warcraft-customed XPS Gaming Notebooks. Customers may choose from two themed-versions: Alliance or Horde. The XPS M1730 World of Warcraft® Edition Notebook costs a whooping $ 4,499. It comes pre-loaded with World of Warcraft and Burning Crusade expansion and all major content patches. Customers have the option to upgrade and customize their computer parts, including an upgrade to a Blue-Ray/DVD/CD Burner, networking device options, upgrade options for hard drive, processor, memory, wireless card, warranty service extensions, gaming accessories, software and more.
The bonus includes World of Warcraft novels, TCG cards and … 5 closed Beta keys … no, not the same closed beta. You will automatically be drawn to participate in the closed betas of 5 future World of Warcraft expansion packs. At the bottom of these page you may watch seven videos showcasing this product.
Note: Back on 2005, Blizzard VP of Creative Design Chris Metzen revealed plans for at least seven new expansions where players would visit new planets via portals located in Outland. The portals were once created by Ner’zhul during Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (RTS Game) before he became the Lich King.
INTRODUCING THE XPS M1730 WORLD OF WARCRAFT EDITION
A legendary alliance between Dell™ and Blizzard has resulted in a one-of-a-kind
notebook designed to deliver the ultimate World of Warcraft experience.
OWN IT FIRST
To help delve into the mysteries and surprises around the XPS M1730 World of Warcraft Edition, Dell invited Randy Deluxe Jordan of the popular World of Warcraft podcast The Instance, to be the first to un-box a new system. Check out Randy’s response to the complete out-of-box-experience on direct2dell.com.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T7500 (2.2GHz/800Mhz FSB, 4MB Cache)
- Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate Edition
- 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz
- Speed: 160GB SATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
- CD / DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW Drive)
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945 a/g Mini Card
- High Definition Audio 2.0
- 17inch UltraSharp TrueLife Wide-screen WUXGA
- 512MB Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT with NVIDIA® SLI®
- NO MOBILE BROADBAND CRD
- 85 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Logitech® GamePanel Display
- AGEIA™ PhysX™ Physics Accelerator
- Adobe® Acrobat® Standard 8.1
- Windows Vista™ Premium
- Intel Centrino Core Duo Processor
- No Pre-installed Productivity Software
- No Entertainment Software Pre-installed
- No ISP requested
- 17” HD widescreen notebook complete with World of Warcraft backpack
- Illuminated tail lights and faction specific wings
- Customizable back-lit keyboard stays awake as long as you can
- Track your stats with the world’s first built-in notebook Logitech® GamePanel™ LCD
- Enhanced graphics with NVIDIA® SLI™ technology and AGEIA PhysX™ Mobile Technology™
- Pre-loaded with World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and all major game patches.
/DROOL: The Juicy Bonus
- Golden Ticket for a custom FigurePrint of your actual in-game World of Warcraft character including your armor and weapons
- World of Warcraft Beta Club Key Card with a key to future World of Warcraft beta tests
- World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition Account Upgrade Certificates
- Exclusive desktop background artwork and screensavers
- Additional loot like the World of Warcraft Behind the Scenes DVD, soundtrack, novels, strategy guides, trading cards and more XPS
Seven more videos below: