Finally had a break to play World of Warcraft: Cataclysm at the press room for about an hour. And got to write down some stuff that might be of interest to you guys: The racial skills of both the Worgen and the Goblin playable races.
- Two Forms (Racial) Instant. Turn into your currently inactive form. 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Viciousness (Racial passive) Increases all damage done by 1%.
- Aberration (Racial passive) Reduces the duration of all Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.
- Flayer (Racial passive) Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster.
- Darkfight (racial) instant. 3 min cooldown. Activates your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 10 sec.
The Worgen has the option to be either one of these classes—believe it or not: Warrior, rogue, priest, hunter, death knight, mage, warlock, and druid.\
- Pack Hobgoblin (Racial) Instant. 30 min cooldown. Calls in your personal servant, allowing you bank access for 1 min.
- Best deals anywhere (Racial): Always receive the best possible gold discount, regardless of faction.
- Better living through chemistry (Racial) Alchemy skill increased by 15.
- Rocket Barrage (Racial) 30 yrd range. Instant. 2 min cooldown. Launches your belt rockets at an enemy dealing 38 fire damage.
- Rocket Jump (Racial) Instant. 2 min cooldown. Activates your rocket belt to jump forward.
- Time is money (Racial) Cash in on a 1% increase to attack and casting speed.
What do you guys think about each race and their racial skills?