Blizzard deployed a patch for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne to crack down on all those nasty hacks affecting players in Battle.net. Simply launch the game and login to Battle.net to commence downloading the patch.
- Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable (“tower hack”).
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability’s
cooldown (“summon/cooldown hack”).
- Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an
unintended way (“new crash hack”).
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages’s Phoenix to be resurrected
instantly (“phoenix hack”).
- Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race
resulting in all the player’s units and buildings becoming sheep