The patch notes for the latest StarCraft II Beta Patch 16 are now available. This new version of the client is more attuned to the retail version of the game. All the A.I. difficulties are also available for play. Go ahead and test this feature, and make sure to play around with the StarCraft II Editor.
|| Blizzard Quote:
||StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)
- Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
- Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player’s character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
- Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
- All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
- All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
- Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
- Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
- Frenzy spell removed.
- Infested Terran spell added.
- Infested Terran spell removed.
- Now immune to stuns and mind control.