StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.3.6 is now live! This small patch features several bug fixes, as well as a tools update. Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.3.6
Table of Contents
- Fixed an issue where using the Fun or Not system would sometimes cause players to be disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue with the “Q” key being unusable in Mac’s French Grid keyboard layout.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue that prevents using Value to set Player parameter in the Modify Player Property function.
- Fixed an issue when using Unit Can Attack Unit Type function that could cause the game to become unresponsive.
- When downloading multiple patches concurrently, the launcher will now show the combined progress of all patches instead of showing the progress of each individual patch.
If you experience any technical issues downloading the patch, please visit the support website for more information. We wish you all the best on your journeys through the embattled Koprulu Sector!