Are you going to San Diego Comic Con? Do you have a camera or video camera? Contact me asap.
Don’t Miss This Exclusive Behind the Scenes Look at the World of Warcraft
Friday, July 25th
San Diego Convention Center
On Friday, July 24th at the San Diego Comic Con, Upper Deck (booth #2829) hosts a rare look at what’s coming to Azeroth World of Warcraft fans! Beginning at 3 pm, attendees will hear from Blizzard’s own Chris Metzen and Cory Hudson Jones, along with Upper Deck’s World of Warcraft Brand Manager Justin Gary. Plus, representatives from Tokyopop, Wildstorm and DC Unlimited will each reveal something for fans to look forward to!
- Come to the World of Warcraft panel and be the first to learn what’s new with the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game.
- Get an insider’s look at the upcoming World of Warcraft Miniatures Game. Preview yet-to-be-published art from the World of Warcraft manga.
- Glimpse concept images for next year’s DC Unlimited World of Warcraft Action Figures!
- Get a chance to win great prizes!
- Plus, every attendee receives a Comic-Con exclusive variant version of the World of Warcraft comic book!
Post a comment here.