Rhyolith is one of the most ancient elementals in existence, born from the primordial fires that forged Azeroth itself. He is responsible for the creation of new elementals in the Firelands and still possesses a searing hatred of the titans for what he considers monumental arrogance in relocating him.
Phase 1: Obsidian Form
Lord Rhyolith ignores players while his armor is intact, but they can attack his feet to control his movement.
- Obsidian Armor: Lord Rhyolith awakens encrusted in a thick coat of Obsidian Armor, which reduces all damage he takes by 1%. Lord Rhyolith’s Obsidian Armor is reduced every time he steps on an active volcano. When damaged, Lord Rhyolith’s armor comes to life. If not killed, it will restore 1% of his armor.
- Concussive Stomp: Lord Rhyolith smashes the ground, dealing 36771 Fire damage to all players and knocking away targets within 20 yards. Each stomp creates two to three volcanoes.
- Drink Magma: If Lord Rhyolith is ever permitted to reach the edge of his plateau, he will drink from the liquid magma, then deal 36770 Fire damage to all players every second for 4 sec.
- Thermal Ignition: Lord Rhyolith releases a jet of cinders, which deals 15759 Fire damage to players within 7 yards and forms part of himself into an elemental. Lord Rhyolith alternates between bringing multiple Fragments of Lord Rhyolith and single Sparks of Rhyolith to life.
- Volcano: Lord Rhyolith creates volcanoes when he stomps. Periodically, Lord Rhyolith will bring a volcano to life, causing it to deal 6303 Fire damage to 3 players every 1 sec. When struck, the player takes 2% additional Fire damage for 20 sec. Stacks up to 20 times.
- Crater: Lord Rhyolith creates a crater when he steps on an active volcano. Occasionally, Lord Rhyolith will cause streams of lava to flow from a crater. The streams will deal 78794 Fire damage to anyone who stands on them for too long.
Fragment of Rhyolith: Fragments of Rhyolith have low health. If not slain within 30 sec, they will deal their current health to a random player.
Spark of Rhyolith: Sparks of Rhyolith deal 8988 Fire damage to all players within 12 yards. Sparks should be pulled away from the raid as long as possible, then quickly destroyed.
- Infernal Rage: Sparks of Rhyolith increase their damage dealt by 10% and damage taken by 10% every 5 seconds.
Phase 2: Liquid Form
When Lord Rhyolith reaches 25% health, his armor shatters. He becomes attackable and no longer ignores players.
- Immolation: Lord Rhyolith’s fiery presence deals 8463 Fire damage to all players every second.