Blizzard Devs have been busy this week hotfixing several dungeon encounters that will benefit guild progression through high-end content. The hotfixes will continue until Sunday, March 25. So keep watching the official forum or our news for further updates.
- Nightbane’s melee damage has been reduced.
- Hydross the Unstable no longer deals a crushing blow.
- The Romulo and Julianne encounter has been retuned to be less difficult.
- Gruul’s health has been lowered, and the damage from his shatter ability has been reduced.
- Gruul should now correctly use his hurtful strike ability.
- The Magtheridon encounter has been rebalanced to be somewhat easier and should now better keep to proper raid progression.
- Healing bonuses no longer apply to the Diamond Flask.
- Nightbane’s breath attack and rain of bones now target those players attempting to avoid his attacks.
- Warbringer O’mrogg’s status will now reset, after a wipe during his enraged state.
- Corrected an issue where Coilfang Ambushers would evade unnecessarily.