The ancient kingdom of the Amani Trolls, Zul’Aman, will be one of the most challenging ten players raid dungeons in World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade. Loot here will be superior to that in Karazhan. The dungeon has six bosses:
- Nalorakk (Bear avatar)
- Halazzi (Lynx avatar)
- Akilzon (Eagle avatar)
- Jan’Alai (Dragonhawk avatar)
- Hexxlord Jin’Zakk
- Zul’Aman will be a 10-person raid zone.
- Zul’Aman will be on a quicker reset than 7 days.
- Zul’Aman will be MORE difficult than Karazhan and drop better loot.
- Zul’Aman will feature 6 bosses and it’s Blizzard’s goal that you can kill them all in one night—perhaps 2-3 hour clear times.
- Zul’Aman will not have a key requirement. Nor will it have an attunement quest.
- Zul’Aman will have a VERY challenging timed quest for those who choose to participate in it. This *will be* hardcore and will be very rewarding. Players do not have to engage in the timed run (very similar to the Baron Rivendare run in Stratholme).
- First boss in Zul’Aman, bear avatar Nalorakk, will require less raid coordination than some other raid bosses. He will still hit very hard so you’ll need to be geared properly but it won’t take 15 minutes to explain the fight. It will be a simple yet challenging fight. The other boss fights get more complex and challenging from there. If players want a basis of comparison, imagine the tuning of Zul’Aman started around Nightbane/Prince difficulty and ramped up from there.
Wow Fans can read up about Zul’Aman lore in the Warcraft RPG: Lands of Conflict (page 115-118). Available on Acrobat PDF file.