World of Warcraft# 3 has Sold Out at the Diamond Distributor. Feel free to visit our comic book section for the Samwise cover, Jim Lee variant cover in black and white / color, the issue# 3 description and spoiler summary.
WildStorm’s hit WORLD OF WARCRAFT series continues to thrill fans, with the third consecutive issue now sold out and going back to press for a new, second printing.
“What truly matters in life is to live different kinds of experiences,” says artist Ludo Lullabi. “Whether they are real or virtual doesn’t really matter. As a game player, to be able to enter the world of Azeroth is a dream come true for me. As an artist, I hope I have been able to capture the essence of this wonderful universe and managed to be faithful to it, as well as to all the players who keep on writing and rewriting its history.”
Based on the world’s most popular massively multiplayer videogame from Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., the WORLD OF WARCRAFT #3 Second Printing (DEC078146) will feature a black and white version of Jim Lee’s cover and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 27.
To ensure delivery on February 27, retailers must confirm orders by Sunday, February 17. Please note that quantities will be limited and may sell out before February 17. This item will not be offered on Final Order Cutoff. Retailers may place orders by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative or DC Sales Representative, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other issues of WORLD OF WARCRAFT are available as follows:
• WORLD OF WARCRAFT #1 Second printing (OCT078514) is available for order now.
• WORLD OF WARCRAFT #2 Second printing (NOV078132) is available for order now.
• WORLD OF WARCRAFT #4 (DEC070288) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 20.
• WORLD OF WARCRAFT #5 (JAN080241) is solicited in the January Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on March 19.
• WORLD OF WARCRAFT #6 (FEB080288) is solicited in the February Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 16.