Future US announced the World of Warcraft The Magazine # 4 is now on sale at the official website. It features an exclusive interview with Blizzard Senior Art Director Samwise Didier, and the 2010 Story Contest winner Sarah Pine. Visit the link to view a 25-pages preview.
- An inside look at the creation of the worgen and goblins
- Interview with the team that created the spectacular Cataclysm cinematic
- Handpicked gallery from Blizzard artist Samwise Didier
- A peek behind the scenes at BlizzCon
Every issue features:
- Developer Interviews, Strategy, Lore and More!
- Deluxe, high quality, collectible
- MASSIVE! 148 pages—NO ADS!
- Specially commissioned artwork available nowhere else
Behind The Scenes At BlizzCon
Blizzard’s celebration of the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo franchises brings two days of magic to the player community, but it’s hard work that makes it real.
Making The Scene
The creative minds behind the Deathwing Cinematic discuss bringing the world of Azeroth to life.
The Lore Corner
Questions and answers about the history and mysteries of Azeroth.
Tanking, healing, and DPS. We have all the bases covered in our regular community columns. Check ‘em out!