The new SteelSeries Engine update contains Diablo III Mouse firmware version 259, and Diablo III Headset firmware version 272. I updated both with no problems.
The firmware is compatible with Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7 (32/64 bit) or Mac OS X (10.6+).
Download the Mac or PC version here. Before installing, go to START. Choose Control Panels. Then Uninstall a Program. Search for the SteelSeries Engine and select uninstall. During the uninstall process you will be asked if you wish to keep the settings. Click the checkmark to keep them. After uninstalling, launch the SteelSeries Engine .exe file. It will take a while to install and to program the devices with the new firmware.
Order Diablo III Headset
- SteelSeries Diablo III Gaming Headset (USA)
- SteelSeries Diablo III Headset (UK)
- SteelSeries Diablo III Kopfhörer (Deutschland)
- Casque diablo III (France)
- Steelseries DIABLO 3 Gaming Headset (España)
Order Diablo III Mouse
- SteelSeries Diablo III Gaming Mouse (USA)
- SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse (UK)
- SteelSeries Diablo III Maus (Deutschland)
- Steelseries – Diablo III – Souris (France)
- Steelseries Diablo III Mouse (España)
- Steelseries Diablo III Mouse (Italia)