Blizzard has dispensed some indiscriminate justice by dropping the bomb on the Zerg section and other much welcome areas of the official Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty website.
We’ve just uploaded new intel to the StarCraft II website. This latest transmission sheds new light on the goings-on in the Koprulu sector and highlights key persons of interest associated with recent anti-Dominion activity. In particular, this content drop includes:
- Short Story: Changeling – Just because the years following the Brood War have so far been relatively uneventful, that doesn’t mean it’s safe out there in the cold vastness of space. Zeta Squad is about to find this out, the hard way.
- Singleplayer Storytelling – Discover the ways in which StarCraft II will build on and expand the storytelling techniques of previous Blizzard titles, awaits you in this article.
- Multiplayer Mapmaking – Ever wonder what design considerations and decisions go into the many multiplayer maps of StarCraft II? Check out this article to learn more!
- Character Biographies: Tychus, Zeratul, Raynor – The character biographies for Raynor and Zeratul have been updated with new art and additional info, and you can now also read up on Tychus Findlay, one of Jim Raynor’s old comrade-in-arms.
- New Art and Screenshots – Check out more than 20 new screenshots and pieces of concept artwork! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks… check out all the new info now!