Karune: Many on the forums have asked, if their feedback is being used. From question 1, you can see they definitely have. Your voice does matter, so keep up the constructive feedback, as we are indeed reading. Be sure to follow up on the BlizzCon news August 3-4, as there will be lots of StarCraft II news!
Again, give devs and me a w00t! if you are enjoying these Q&As!
—-StarCraft II Q&A Batch 7—-
1. Will the look of the siege tank be changed for the final version?
In response to much fan feedback, the siege tank has indeed been redesigned, with a much more powerful look to it. This visually redesigned siege tank will be shown at BlizzCon 2007.
2. Will there be a ctrl-a key stroke to select all your units on screen?
Not at this moment, but the hot keys have not been finalized yet for StarCraft II.
3. Will we get to hear the return of some of the original melodic themes from SC1 (like the Terran themes), or will the music for StarCraft II be completely new?
There will mostly be new epic theme songs with similarities to the original faction music. Music is still definitely in the works, thus we will not rule out a reprise of one of the original songs.
4. Will the High Templar still be able to create hallucinations?
In the current version of StarCraft II, the Hallucination ability will be back, but not as a High Templar ability, but rather a Star Relic ability.
5. When will you release a StarCraft II Fan Site kit?
The Fan Site Kit will be released around BlizzCon.
Source: Battle.net Forums