StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.5.3 – Patch Notes
Blizzard Entertainment released StarCraft II Patch 1.5.3 today. There doesn’t seem to be multiplayer balance. The patch mostly addressed a lot of UI, graphical and feature bug fixes.
- The Current Season snapshot has been added back to the Profile summary.
- Burning Tide has been republished and is once again available for play in the custom games section of the StarCraft section.
- Asset loading performance has been improved.
- Fixed a number of crashes, desyncing issues, and file corruption that could occur when attempting to play games on Arcade.
- The AlternateLowTextures variable has been re-enabled in variables.txt.
- Manually-bound hotkeys now properly override grid hotkeys.
- Bonus Combat Attributes that use negative values now work properly.
- Increased and decreased weapon speeds effects are now displaying their proper red or green text color.
- Using triggers to change ownership of Protoss buildings no longer results in some buildings remaining unpowered.
- Rich Vespene Geysers now properly return 6 gas per trip instead of 8.
- The Graphics Options Changed indicator now properly displays next to the Options menu item.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur when viewing the Load Menu.
- The frame rate value displayed in the CTRL + ALT + F overlay and the Menu display are now consistent.
- Fixed an issue where shadows on the Hyperion appeared in lower resolutions in the background of the Battle.net UI
- Fixed an issue where item stack amounts would not increase or decrease properly.
- Fixed an issue where damage shield buffs were not displaying a status bar if their buff duration was zero.
- BattleTags now populate in the real name section for BattleTag friends.
- Chat that is entered into the Party chat window now displays as a whisper to members of the party that are in-game.
- The count of bookmarks that have been used or remain available for use now properly appears in the Arcade Bookmarks page.
- Republishing a StarCraft map as an Arcade map without changing the map name no longer causes the map to display in the wrong area.
- Date formats now display in the proper format according to region.
- The league icon displayed in the Quick Match page is now centered.
- Fixed an issue where the Show More button would stop functioning when navigating between the Create Game and Join Game tabs.
- Fixed an issue where logging in with a Starter Edition account would sometimes cause the client to become unresponsive.
- Units that are morphing no longer have a chance to become stuck and frozen in their cocoon state if they are beneath a Hatchery.
- Textures on the Mar Sara tileset no longer paint improperly in the Editor.
- CPU usage is now optimized while streaming data.
- Fixed an issue in certain localized clients where special characters would display improperly in custom hotkey profiles.