Blizzard Entertainment deployed StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.3.2 into live servers. Simply launch the game to start downloading via Battle.net.
There wasn’t any race balance fixesm ir gameplay tweaks. The patch mostly addressed StarCraft II Editor issues, and Battle.net features issues. Much welcome nonetheless by the map makers, and to anyone affected by the other bugs.
Read the Bug Fixes below:
- Fixed an issue where maps would not appear in the Single Player vs. AI screen (China only).
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders Friends page would stop displaying information if a player had more than 100 ranked friends.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when players received an alert in-game while 3D portraits were turned on.
StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Editor startup if players had improperly configured variables.
- Fixed an issue where the Editor would display incorrect cliff height on ramps facing directly N, S, E or W; this issue prevented proper unit vision in game.
- Fixed an issue where the pathing visualizer in the Terrain Editor would sometimes display incorrect pathing.