Blizzard Entertainment is currently seeking a highly experienced senior software engineer to work on an exciting project for our next-generation MMO. The ideal candidate will have experience working on professional non-linear editing package such as Avid, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. Interested applicants should possess superlative math skills, a discerning eye for detail, good GUI sensibilities, and ability to work closely with the end user during development. (Source)
Blizzard Entertainment offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Design and implement new professional-quality non-linear video editing tool integrated into our tool chain.
- Communicate with other departments within the team and the company to develop the tool that the users want and expect.
- Create reusable UI controls for use in other tools.
- Experience authoring non-linear video-editing-related code
- Strong math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math)
- Strong UI experience, including authoring many custom UI controls
- Passion for making the highest quality software
- Strong communication skills
- Mathematics/computer science degree
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience implementing animation systems
- Experience implementing camera systems
- C# and .Net experience
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary history in separate Word format documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.