Blizzard Entertainment’s Mac team is looking for an accomplished, skilled developer to participate in the porting and optimization of games for the Apple OS X platform. This position will encompass work across multiple titles, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, and future titles.
Blizzard offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Port, debug, tune, and maintain multiple Blizzard Entertainment titles on the Mac OS X.
- Develop technical solutions for challenges faced in porting, including custom tools.
- Work directly with our Windows development teams to track and respond to technical needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Knowledge of C/C++, debugging, and code optimization
- Detailed understanding of Mac OS X APIs and infrastructure
- Strong passion for Blizzard Entertainment franchises
- Passion for creating great Mac software
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience shipping commercial or shareware game titles
- Experience porting and optimizing Win32 game software for the Mac OS X
- Experience using Xcode and GCC on Mac OS X
- Experience in Perl or Lua
- Knowledge of OpenGL or Direct3D graphics APIs
- Project management skills
No follow-up calls or e-mails, please. This is a full-time position in Irvine, CA; internships and part-time positions are not available at this time.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, salary history/requirements in separate Word or RTF format documents and code samples in text files to: email@example.com