Suicidal Insanity released the latest version of ScmDraft for Starcraft map makers. You can download it here. This version contains a few new features, such as isometrical mirroring, and a few changes in the way animations are handled.
Changelist on Release 0.8.0
- Added isometrical terrain mirroring.
- Added observer trigger option when creating a new map.
- Added possibility to directly edit location coordinates
- Fixed default installation map triggers.
- Fixed a minor difference in the way trigedit and classic trigedit count string usage.
- Updated iscript code to run several more opcodes as well as now correctly preview units with subunits.
- Updated Unit stats editor to link subunits with their parents.
- Fixed an issue with windows vista which caused a freeze while resizing windows.
- Many other minor improvements.
Update: If you experience issues with editing units damage, please redownload.