The latest patch notes can always be found at
- The riding skill has been changed. A riding skill of 75 is now needed to ride level 40 mounts and a skill of 150 for level 60 mounts. Those that already have mounts will automatically be granted the appropriate level skill.
- Players will no longer lose the Silithus or Eastern Plaguelands PvP buffs after dying in the zone.
- Players will now port to the Crown Guard Tower graveyard if they die in Fungal Vale while their faction controls the tower.
- Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Eastern Plaguelands when contested towers change ownership.
- Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Silithus when a side collects 200 Silithyst and wins the event.
- In the Silithus World PVP event, the dust cloud graphic that appears on a flag carrier will now properly trail behind the character while running.
- Players will no longer receive honor if a tower in Eastern Plaguelands is captured while they are stealthed.
- Lordaeron’s Blessing buff from Eastern Plaguelands is no longer dispellable.
- Players on Windows machines will now hear the victory music when their faction fully captures a tower in the Eastern Plaguelands.
- Players that log out of the game and back while having a pet summoned will now be properly credited a Soul Shard.
- Warlock pet sounds have now been added in all languages.
- Canceling Bloodrage while in PvP or dueling will no longer remove you from combat.
- Most enchantments on items are no longer counted against the maximum limit of effects a player can have on them, so it should be much harder for a player to exceed their max limit on effects and have one be removed involuntarily.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadnaught Helmet.
- Fixed an issue in which the “Blessing of the Claw”from the 6 piece Dreamwalker set was causing players to stand up after trying to eat or drink.
- Fixed an issue where multiple armor set bonuses were not applying correctly when switching out pieces.
- Fixed an issue where the four-piece Plagueheart set was not properlyapplying to corruption.
- The Blade of Eternal Darkness will now only proc when damage is done.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadmist mask in which it would float above the Tauren Females’ head.
- Fixed a graphical error in which enchantment glows were not updatingif the same item with a different enchant or no enchant was equipped.
- UI windows will now be positioned correctly if the right action bar is activated.
- When going from Windowed mode to Full-Screen mode, player names will no longer be replaced with “…”
- The Quest Tracker will now properly display purchased quest items.
- The Battle Map in Outdoor PvP and in the Battlegrounds will no longer get stuck when dragging with the cursor in windowed mode.
- The Battle Map in Alterac Valley will no longer switch off whenever a graveyard,tower or mine changes ownership.
- Players will now be able to complete the quest,“Target: Hive’Ashi Sandstalkers”.
- Fixed an issue where players could be afflicted by “Withering Touch” more than once at a time.
- The Plaguewood teleporter will now teleport players to the correct location within Naxxramas.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting the message “Invalid” when trying to select flight paths.
- Fixed an issue where if the disenchant window was forced closed, a player would lose both their reagent and the item they were disenchanting.
- Fixed an issue where players could crash while fighting Anub’Rekhan.
- Fixed an issue in which players trying to disenchant an item with a full inventory and then casting a spell afterward would lose the reagent and the item.
- Fixed an issue where weapon procs will now work with instant abilities.
- Pet buffs will now apply and remove properly.
- The Priest talent Spirit Tap will no longer sometimes proc off of totems.
- Players will no longer hear any sound when they have “Enable all Sound” turned off.