World of Warcraft has been updated to Patch 1.11.2 today. This are the patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where players were still being disconnected in 1.11.0 when trying to log back in within 20 seconds of a client crash.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to place special bags inside one another.
- Applied a fix where players reported that they are sometimes unable to resurrect at their corpse.
- Fixed a graphical error where when viewing a character from a second computer, a player who had his weapons sheathed did not appear to have any weapons on his side or back.
- Fixed an issue where a player received a fatigue bar after a disconnection occurred during a flight path over deep water.
- The Looking For Group channel is now defaulted off. Players will need to join the channel to access it. (/join LFG)
- Fixed an issue where temporary weapon enhancements such as poisons would not persist after zoning or logging.