- Characters will now retain talented spell ranks so when they retalent they do not have to relearn the spells from trainers.
- Spell Haste: Spell haste now reduces the global cooldown on spells, down to a minimum of 1 second. This change does not apply to melee and ranged abilities.
- Players will now be able to purchase level 70 Superior quality PvP items from reputation vendors.
- Items intended for Retribution Paladins have had their stats adjusted. Retribution Paladins should see an increase in dps as a result.
Other features expected in Patch 2.4 became available today. The Under Development page was updated:
Sunwell Isle – A new area located north of Silvermoon City
- Sunwell Plateau – A high-level 25-player instance featuring six bosses
- Magister’s Terrace – A high-level 5-player instance
- New Reputation – The Shattered Sun Offensive is Shattrath City’s answer to Kael’thas’s operations in the Sunwell; it is comprised of the combined forces of the Aldor and the Scryers, led by the naaru.
- New Daily Quests and Interactive Quest Hub
UI Improvements—New combat log features and customization
- New daily fishing quest
- Maximum daily quests per day increased to 25
- New repeatable Battleground quests
- New Heroic badge rewards
- Some PvP rewards now obtainable through PvE content
Caverns of Time – New teleportation portal to the Caverns of Time accessible through reputation with Keepers of Time.