Blizzard deployed a new patch build for Hearthstone beta which addresses a few bug fixes. Warriors get a minor balance tweak decreasing the cost of “Battle Rage” and only counts friendly characters when the card is played.
Today is patch day! This patch contains several quality of life improvements, as well as additional bug fixes. We’ve also tuned one card during this patch, Battle Rage, as noted below. Read on to check out the full patch notes.
- Battle Rage now costs 2 (down from 3) and now only counts friendly characters.
- Temporarily increased the amount of dust that you get from disenchanting Battle Rage such that it is equal to the amount of dust that it would have originally cost to craft Battle Rage.
- Matchmaking music can now be adjusted with the volume slider.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a deck prevented players from editing the deck.
- Fixed a bug where players could not create or edit a deck on the accounts first attempt.
- Credits can now be viewed in enGB clients.
- Fixed an issue where using the spacebar to rapidly open packs made it so you couldn’t view all your cards.
- Unlocking Advanced Collections in crafting mode will no longer cause players to become stuck in crafting mode.
- Opened chat windows no longer overlap challenges from friends.
- Credits roll properly when viewed in any mode.
- Playing Druid of the Claw while Snipe is active no longer causes the client to halt.
Thank you for continuing to provide feedback through our forums during the closed beta testing phase of Hearthstone! Have a bug to report or feedback to share with us? You can find a link to our forums here.