EVGA just announced the EVGA GeForce GTX560 Ti 448 Cores Classified. You can now pre-order it, and it will be shipped when available. It qualifies for Free Super Saver Shipping (option available at checkout).
What’s exceptional about the GTX 560 Ti Classified version versus the normal GTX 560 Ti? Compare:
- The normal GTX 560 Ti features only 384 Cores, 2048 MB GDDR5 memory on a 256-bit memory bus, 128 GB/s Memory Bandwidth, and supports only 2-SLI.
- The Classified version features 448 CUDA Cores, 1.28GB GDDR5 memory on a 320-bit memory bus, 156 GB/s Memory Bandwidth , 6 Phase PWM, 3-SLI support.
If this card can do wonders on these two newest games, it should play Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria pretty decent at max settings.
Gamers Daily News reviewed the GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified and gave it the Gold Award. It exceeded even NVIDIA’s suggested FPS performance. NVIDIA estimates a 15% performance increase compared to the normal version, but Gamers Daily News found through benchmarks it was really a 25% performance increase.
Personally, I find this card to be a bit expensive, but considering the free shipping, that’s a $8.64 saving (New York). It’s also around half the price of the EVGA GeForce GTX 580.
What Gamers Daily News forgot to mention in the review was the performance comparison against the GTX 570. In their benchmark comparison, the EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked (with 480 CUDA Cores) outperformed the EVGA GeForce GTX560 Ti 448 Cores Classified by a slight margin and costs an extra $59.99.
Some of you might be looking for a leet video card, at a mid-range price. Either of those are a good choice. Not only do you get Free Super Saving Shipping with both graphic cards, you also qualify for a Free Digital Copy of “Batman: Arkham City” ($49.99 value). Ain’t that cool?
- Core Clock: 797MHz Memory Clock: 3900MHz Shader Clock: 1594MHz
- CUDA Cores: 448
- Core Clock: 797 MHz
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- NVidia Cuda, PhysX, PureVideo HD, 3D VisionSurround ready Technologies
- NVidia 2-Way and 3-Way SLI ready
- DisplayPort 1.1a Connector
- HDMI 1.4a connector
- Two Dual-Link DVI-I HDCP capable connectors
- Memory Detail: 1280 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 320 Bit
- Memory Clock: 3900 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.5 ns
- Memory Bandwith: 156 GB/sec
- Texture fill rate: 44.6 GT/s
- DirectX 11 Support
- 6 Phase PWM
- Dual Fan Design
- 550Watt PSU
- (1) 6 Pin PCIe Connector
- (1) 8 Pin PCIe Connector Or (2) 6 Pin PCIe Power Connectors
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- PCIe 16x Slot