Earn World of Warcraft Legendary Rewards with the New Scroll of Resurrection
Remember that “Soon we fly together again…” teaser? Blizzard Entertainment has made a big and bold announcement introducing the all-new Scroll of Resurrection promotion that’s surely making old players get back through a friend’s invite. Those who left around Wrath of the Lich King, might like to hear the Cataclysm expansion is FREE to download for a limited time offer when accepting a friend’s Scroll of Resurrection invite.
No need to level up for hours upon hours. Your friend can boost your level up to 80 and help you run some dungeons to reach level 85 quickly.
- One character boosted to level 80 – limited time offer.
- FREE character move to your realm and faction.
- FREE upgrade to Cataclysm – limited time offer
- 7 days of FREE game time.
The Scroll of Resurrection FAQ is now available here.
- The Scroll of Resurrection has just been infused with powerful glyphs, making it more potent than ever before. For a limited time, you can earn a free faction mount when you use a Scroll of Resurrection to bring a friend or former guildmate back to World of Warcraft.
- A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80 — DING!
- A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm — regardless of your friend’s original box level
- An optional FREE character move — to your realm and faction so you can play together
- 7 FREE days of game time — available immediately
Once your friend accepts your scroll and pays for at least 30 days of game, you unlock your choice of the following rewards:
A Free Spectral Gryphon for an Alliance character
Or a Free Spectral Wind Rider for a Horde character
And, to enable you and your friend to play together in Cataclysm’s newest content, any friend who accepts your Scroll will also receive the following epic benefits:
Any active World of Warcraft non-trial player can send a Scroll of Resurrection. To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have previously purchased at least one month of game time at any point in the past, and your friend’s account must have been inactive since March 4, 2012 or earlier. A few other prerequisites apply — such as a free upgrade to a Battle.net account for players who haven’t played since 2009 or earlier — so be sure to check out the FAQ for full eligibility details.
Click here to start sending Scrolls of Resurrection. Alternatively, you may send scrolls from within the game by opening your friends list (mapped to “O” in the default hotkeys) and then clicking on the Scroll of Resurrection button.
With the newly-revamped Scroll of Resurrection, there has never been a better time to bring a friend back to World of Warcraft, but hurry, because this offer will not be available forever.