Blizzard Entertainment unleashed Diablo III Beta Patch 7 – v.0.4.1.7931 featuring the ability to use the Realm Money Auction House (RMAH) using pre-assigned Battle.net real-money currency credit
- A trial version of the Diablo III Currency-Based Auction House is now available for testing. To learn more about how this feature will work in the beta, please review the FAQ.
- In order to fully test the Currency-Based Auction House and its features, all characters have been wiped. Please note that this wipe will also affect gold, achievements, followers, and artisans.
- The Blacksmith will now properly unlock for all players after completing the quest “A Shattered Crown: Talk to Haedrig Eamon”
- Fixed an issue with viewing Achievements while in a Public Game
- Fixed an issue where players in a Solo Game were being kicked by a “party leader”