Blizzard updated the Burning Crusade Closed Beta client updating the beta build from 5991 to 6022. Read the Patch Notes:
- Added a Horde Graveyard to southern Hellfire Peninsula
- Added a new flight path to Swamprat Post in Zangarmarsh.
- Added meeting stones to the new dungeons.
- Added a new Alliance base and flight path to Hellfire Peninsula.
- Non-expansion guards now give directions to expansion Shaman and Paladin trainers.
- The Giants in Outland are now properly itemized.
- Various Exodar NPCs have been properly flagged for PvP.
- Draenei shaman totems have been updated.
- Added new quests in Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch for level 60+ characters.
- The mini map will no longer switch off and on when events occur in the battlegrounds.
- Arena games will no longer end as soon as they start.
- Players will now receive a timeout message when a group leader switches their instance preference.
- Corrected some graphical errors with the LFG system menus.
- Players on your ignore list will no longer be automatically added to a group when using the LFG system.
- The Hunter ability Mend Pet icon will now turn red when you are out of range of your pet.
- The Burning Crusade background art when selecting a realm will no longer glow as brightly with the full-screen glow effect on.
- Fixed several creatures and NPCs that were falling through the ground.
- Undercity is no longer missing the doors on the elevators.
- Fixed several building mouse-over tooltips.
- Captain Bok?ar?s Furious Rage will now stun himself rather than his target.
- Fixed an issue that caused temporary enchants to not work with macros.
- Fixed an issue that cause Draenei mailboxes to be useable by the Horde.
- Fixed several quest rewards that were unable to be disenchanted or sold to vendors.
- Fixed a problem that caused players to get disconnected from the server upon accepting certain quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused the breath bar to sometimes remain on screen after resurrection.
- Fixed an issue where players leaving a group that was created by the LFG matchmaking system or leaving the group queue were unable to use the LFG system again.
- Fixed an issue that caused the LFG icon to not display correctly.