I’m thrilled to attend the 2012 New York Comic Con through October 11-14, and hope many of our visitors living around New York City take their backpack, cameras and embark into the adventure too.
So far, I have found online some of the Blizzard Entertainment developers and related projects in attendance. I’ll share the schedules as soon as they become available.
- Micky Neilson (Blizzard Publishing Lead, World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria)
- Gerald Brom (Diablo III: Book of Cain artist)
- Walter Simonson (DC Comics World of Warcraft) – table # S2
- Ryan Benjamin & Sean “Cheeks” Galloway – Artists Alley (north pavillion) – table # G2
- Mark Evans (World of Warcraft TCG artist) – table I12
These are the booths Blizzard fans should always have in their event planner schedule and visit:
- DC Entertainment – booth # 1238
- Brom Art – booth # 2437
- Diamond Comics – booth #2056 (distributor of DC Unlimited World of Warcraft, StarCraft action figures)
- Insight Editions (The Art of Blizzard) – booth # 1882
- Legendary Entertainment – booth # 1620
- MEGA BRANDS – booth # 1206
- Rubie’s Costumes Co. (World of Warcraft costumes) – booth # 1865
- Simon & Schuster – booth # 829