Blizzard today unveiled the BlizzCon? Web site, presenting many new details about the upcoming gaming convention. Set to take place on October 28 and 29 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, BlizzCon is open to gamers of all ages.
Tickets will go on sale at a special BlizzCon ticketing Web site at 8:00 am PDT on July 21, 2005. 4,400 tickets will be made available at $120 per ticket, with a limit of four (4) tickets per customer. Highlights of BlizzCon include:
- Q&A panels with the World of Warcraft and StarCraft: Ghost developers
- Playing World of Warcraft Battlegrounds live with friends
- 1st public hands-on gameplay of Blizzard’s StarCraft: Ghost, Blizzard’s highly anticipated tactical-action console title
- BlizzCon Invitational Tournament, featuring top Warcraft III and StarCraft professional gamers from around the world
- Contests for die-hard gamers to compete in for great loot
- Custom BlizzCon merchandise in the BlizzCon store
- A special closing-night concert featuring a to-be-announced band
Please see the BlizzCon Web site for further details on the event, including hotel and travel information, an extensive FAQ, and more.