Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced server programmer to work on its next-generation massively multiplayer game. This position is for a software engineer who will focus on network communication, player interaction across server boundaries, security countermeasures, and new game feature implementation.
* Strong C/C++ programming skills
* Networking experience in TCP/IP and UDP protocols
* Distributed systems experience
* Familiarity with implementing client/server architecture
* Knowledge of network and server security issues
* Experience with code optimization
* Passion for games
* Prior development work on client/server game systems
* Previous experience with shipping game titles
* MMORPG gaming experience
* Linux and Oracle experience
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary history in separate Word format documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Tips for Resume/Demo Submission
No calls or follow-up emails, please. This is a full-time position in Irvine, California.