During the month of March, there were a series of new job openings listed to fill several positions including the Next-Gen MMO Titan, Blizzard All-Stars, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, Diablo III expansion, World of Warcraft, and the Mobile Team. Follow the links to learn more and to apply.
Franchise Development Producer – Next-Gen MMO Titan
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communications skills, proven experience in production, and a track record of shipping AAA products to help lead the efforts on its next-gen MMO.
Be the key evangelist for producing products which expand the next-gen MMO brand outside of the gaming industry, ensuring alignment with Blizzard Entertainment’s overall brand strategy.
Be the key liaison between the development team and other functional teams within Blizzard Entertainment (e.g. creative development, licensing, marketing, legal) to create brand-extending merchandise for the next-gen MMO franchise, including:
- Books / Novels
- Action figures
- Short movies
- Work with major consumer brands to facilitate product placement and licensing within the world of Blizzard Entertainment’s next-gen MMO that enhances the gameplay experience.
- Direct strategic analysis of market trends and competition.
- Build and manage internal and external partner relationships.
- Work with legal team to define and conquer any legal hurdles necessary to execute the franchise vision.
Demonstrated passion for computer games and related entertainment products / media (i.e. comics, movies, toys, etc.).
Outstanding communications, project management, and relationship-building skills.
A minimum of 3 years product management, licensing, or business development experience in the entertainment or toy industries.
Able to work well in a team environment with various internal groups such as Able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Outstanding networking skills
Blizzard Entertainment Job Openings
- Senior Technical Artist (Next-Gen MMO Titan)
- Game Producer / Senior Game Producer (Next-Gen MMO Titan)
- User Interface Designer (StarCraft II / Blizzard All-Stars)
- Encounter Designer (World of Warcraft)
- Exterior Level Designer (World of Warcraft)
- Software Engineer Live Ops (Diablo III)
- 3D Character Artist, Lead (World of Warcraft)
- 3D Character Animator (World of Warcraft)
- 3D Character Artist (World of Warcraft)
- Lead Software Engineer, Java (Mobile)
- Lead Software Engineer (Mobile)
- Mobile Web Front End Engineer (Mobile)
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Systems Data Architect