The Blizzard Customer Service Twitter announced a Diablo III Beta Key giveaway. That’s 500 keys folks. Chances to win are pretty high. Check out the official rules.
@BlizzardCS is giving away 500 keys for the exclusive Diablo III beta test over the next five weeks. If you want to lead the charge against the minions of the Burning Hells before the game’s official release – follow the instructions below and enter the drawing for your chance to win.
Starting December 20, 2011, we’ll be randomly selecting 100 winners each week to receive a key to our exclusive Diablo III beta test. Drawings will occur at the end of every Tuesday for five (5) weeks for the total 500 keys.
What you need to know:
- How to Enter:
- 1. Have an active Battle.net® account
- 2. Be a registered user of Twitter®
- 3. During the Contest period become a follower of BlizzardCS® by visiting http://twitter.com/BlizzardCS and clicking “Follow;”
- 4. Use the hashtag #DiabloBeta and @BlizzardCS in a Tweet,
- 5. Send an email of the tweet to email@example.com. With a link to your tweet.
If you have not registered a Battle.net account, visit http://www.battle.net to register for a Battle.net account at no cost to you; and if you are not a registered user of Twitter®, simply visit http://twitter.com/signup to register at no cost to you.
- Sweepstakes Starts
- December 20, 2011 @ 1:00 pm (PST)
- January 23, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (PST)
Partial transcript of rules:
1. Eligibility. BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION (referred to herein as “SPONSOR”) IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, MEXICO, CHILE, COSTA RICA, ARGENTINA, PANAMA, VENEZUELA, PERU FRANCE, BELGIUM, UNITED KINGDOM, LUXEMBOURG, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, FINLAND, DENMARK, NORWAY, SPAIN, ITALY, TAIWAN AND SOUTH KOREA WHICH ARE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. If you are under the legal age of majority in your country of residence, but are (i) over the age of 13 years of age and a resident of the United States of America, or a member country of the European Union other than Spain, or the United Kingdom; (ii) who is least 14 years of age and a resident of Spain or the United Kingdom; or (iii) who is at least 15 years of age and is a resident of the Republic of Korea; and one of your parents or legal guardians must submit a signed, written statement that they have read, understood and agree to these Contest rules to be eligible to win a prize, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules on behalf of you and themselves. If you reside in the Province of Quebec in Canada, you are not eligible to participate in this Contest. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. There is no cost to enter or win. Entries limited to one entry per Battle.net Account per week during the Sweepstakes. Offer void where prohibited. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address associated with the entry.
2. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence at 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time on December 20, 2011 (the “Start Date”), and shall continue in duration until 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time, January 23, 2012 (the “Deadline”). All entries must be received by the Deadline and in accordance with these official rules to be eligible to win a prize.