Today is the day for our Hearthstone Closed Beta patch! This patch also includes the account wipe, so when the servers are available for play once more, you’ll be starting again as if you were a new player. For more information on the wipe itself, please revisit our Account Wipe Incoming blog post, found here. Now, onto the patch notes!
- The maximum level is now 60, and you can earn XP in any game mode up to max level.
- Chat has been rejiggered.
- Gold gained in Play mode has changed from 5 gold per 5 wins to 10 gold per 3 wins.
- You can now acquire Golden Basic minions at higher experience levels.
- Arena rewards now give less dust and more cards.
- More gold is guaranteed at 5 & 6 Arena wins.
- At 9 Arena wins, you are now guaranteed an extra pack or a Golden card.
- The animations for Secrets and Fatigue have been sped up dramatically.
- All cards now have flavor text when you view them in your collection.
- “Spell Power +1” has been renamed “Spell Damage +1”.
- Heroes can be unlocked in any mode (Play/Arena/Practice)
- Play, Practice and Friendly Play modes will now default to the custom deck selection UI if you’ve previously created a deck
- You can now click on chat bubbles to respond
- Social – When your friends complete an Arena run or get a Legendary card in a pack, you’ll be notified so you can tell them, “Grats!”
- Quests that required you to win with a class now give you a choice between 2 classes.
BlizzCon goodies incoming! Not attending? Snag these in-game bonuses with a Virtual Ticket! Don’t forget to buy your tickets here: http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/virtual-ticket/#goodies
World of Warcraft Pet: Murkalot
StarCraft II Portrait & Decal: Tearin’ Stitches & Stitches’ Hook
Diablo III Banner: Mark of Death
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Card: Mystery Minion
For people wondering who Stitches is.. He is from Blizzard All-Stars.. Looks like Blizzard’s MOBA will be releasing soon.
We recently tested out the in-game store which is available to all Hearthstone Beta Players.
If you can’t see properly, Click on the picture. If not Click Here
Players can purchase the packs of cards for real money. The prices range from 1 Pack (100 gold), 2 packs for $2.99, 7 packs for $9.99, 15 packs for $19.99, up to 40 packs for $49.99.
Each pack contains:
- 5 Expert Hearthstone Cards
- At least 1 card will be Rare or better
Thus, the 40 packs contain 200 Expert hearthstone Cards and at least 40 Rare or better cards.
So how do you open booster packs? we uploaded a video for you to watch.
I had some free time in the afternoon, so I did a quick match in Hearthstone Beta… and whoa.. I didn’t expect things to get this crazy.
If you can’t see properly, Click on the picture. If not: Here
Yes that’s 23 Attack / 15 Defense on a creature. I still won though, he had only 3 health left and his creature couldn’t attack my hero. Had one taunt creature, he had to force himself to attack it, then on my turn just used Arcane Shot & Steady Shot to get the win!
Greetings everyone, my name is Andy “Pandy” Go, I am very happy and thrilled that I am now part of the Blizzplanet Team. I have always been a loyal fan to Blizzplanet ever since the website started back in 2003. I have always been a huge Blizzard fan from Starcraft to Diablo to Warcaft and now Hearthstone.
I hope to provide you all the in-depth information and latest news of all Blizzard Games, and mainly Hearthstone.